ΠΑΝΤΑ ΚΟΥΡΑΖΕΤΑΙ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΗ ΜΕΓΑΛΗ ΣΙΩΠΗ 'Η ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΟ ΘΟΡΥΒΟ!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Can computers Change the way we FEEL?


Is it true that computers can actually change the way we FEEL?

They definitely change the way we THINK.

They have changed the way I think.

There are times that I think like a PowerPoint presentation.

And I do have Excel files on my mind.

Long ago I have stopped using paper and pencil to write my stories.

The faster I type, the faster I think.


But can Computers REALLY change the way I feel?

Sometimes I wish there were an undo command.

Or, a control-alt-delete choice, for a fresh start

We use copy-paste in situations they seem similar

But every moment is unique, so copy-paste never really works the same way.

We use the Internet to find those we have lost back in time.

And thousands of people use email and MSN Messenger to communicate.

They use them for fun.

They use them to find a lover. Chat. Have cyber sex. Fight. Break-up.

Some would rather hide behind an email or an SMS - than talking face-to-face.

After all, it is true.

Computers do change the way we feel.

Do we like that or not?

I guess,

that is another question.


Written by Vivian, July 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home